February 9, 2010

Monday... I'll start on Monday!

Have you ever said that to yourself? Weather it was a diet, or working out, or reading or cleaning or whatever it may be that you have set in your mind to start? I've said that many times in my life and usually Monday comes and goes and it never gets done.
Well, this week Monday was a very big day at the Mason house. Isaac started his first day of potty training. No more diapers, just underwear all day and pull-ups for naps and bedtime. All in all, it went really well. Only one accident. And day 2, no accidents! Pretty darn good, if you ask me. (oh, by the way, I welcome any and all tips on trainning, I have no idea what I'm doing)
Also, Jacob must have said to himself "Monday... hmm... a good day to start walking". He, all of a sudden, started taking 3 and 4 steps all on his own. He only does it when he wants too, but still, very exciting!
So, the next time you say to yourself "Monday... that's when I'll start... (whatever)". Just think, sometimes Monday is a good day to try something new.

2 comments:

[Stacia] said...

Yay! Congrats on both counts.

Mom / Grandma said...

Jacob thought I was sooo funny when I tried to get him to walk tonight. "No thanks Grandma, I walk when I want to walk!' Hmmm what could I do this Monday?