February 23, 2010

When I get bigger...

We have been watching the Olympics pretty often since they started. Isaac enjoys seeing all the cool things the athletes can do. He likes the skiing, and even the couples figure skating, but he wasn't so impressed with the men's figure skating....
Isaac: Where's the girl?
Mom: There isn't a girl, it's just the boy skating.
Isaac: Why?
Mom: Because sometimes the boys skate with girls and sometimes the boys skate all by themselves.
Isaac thinks about this for a minute... then says, "I don't like it! I like it when the Mommy skates with the Daddy."
Too cute!

Also, whenever Isaac sees something he likes this is his usual response....
"Maybe when I get a little bit bigger I can do that!"
Dad: "You want to try skiing fast like those guys, when you get bigger?"
Isaac: "Yeah, I will do that when I get bigger, and Jacob too!"

I love my sweet boy! I'm glad he has things to look forward too...
When he gets a "little bit bigger"

2 comments:

[Stacia] said...

Cute! Tayv saw the olympics once, over at Jared & Jess' last week. Now he uses anything he can get his hands on to "skied jump." Boys are great!

Grandma Patti said...

Wow, that will be some kind of Olympics when my Isaac is playing in the USA Hockey team and skiing in the downhill! Go Isaac!