February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

My Sweet Baby Boy is One Year old today! It's hard to believe one year ago today I was in the hospital marveling at how Beautiful he is... and wondering "How on earth did Joe and I produced a red head?!" Hahaha
I made his cake for his party on Saturday.

But we couldn't let the day pass without some little celebration. I made a few cupcakes so our little family could sing and enjoy the evening together.


Isaac got to help blow out the candle,
but not before Jacob tried to put it out with his fingers. Yikes!

I think he liked his first cupcake!



And here he is showing off his new walking skills!

I can't believe my little angel is one already! I am so blessed to have him as my own!

Happy Birthday Baby! I Love you more than you will ever know!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh how I love sweet Jacob. Or Baby Jacob, as Evie calls him. Happy birthday little one! We love your voracious appetite, red hair, and cheesy grin!

Grandma Patti said...

Tears in my eyes...Happy Birthday our little Jacob! Autumn, what a darling cake. Who needs a cake pan when we have you! What a cake stylist you are! Love, Grandma/Mom

Unknown said...

Cute cake!
I say this all the time, but I can't believe how big he is! What a sweet little boy-I can't wait to meet him-and now I don't have to wait as long as I thought! Yay!
Happy Birthday cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

I think we are ALL still wondering how you two produced a red head child!! ;) - Sierra