January 28, 2010

Isaac's 3rd Birthday!

My sweet baby boy turned three years old yesterday. I can't believe how fast these 3 years have gone by. I remember my Mom always telling me that time goes by way too fast when you are a mom, but I never really understood until now.
I look at my Isaac and my Jacob and can't believe how amazingly blessed I am to be their mom.



I get to be the one to take care of them and help them learn and grow every day. At times I feel so incapable of caring for 2 kids. But then Isaac will give me a sweet smile and hug and everything is better in that second.





I love you my "sweet thing"!
Oh, if I haven't mentioned it before.... Isaac is crazy about Hockey! He loves to play, talk about, watch, read and sing any and all things hockey.

2 comments:

Grandma! said...

Three years, how can it be that my little girl has a boy that old-another almost a year and one on the way. It brings tears to my eyes! Happiest Birthday to my Sweet Boy! Love, Grandma

[Stacia] said...

No way! I cannot believe he is that old already! And I haven't even seen him in a year-so sad! We can't wait to see you guys in May!