May 12, 2009

I want to play too!

Hello Everyone,
So for the past few months I have really enjoyed visiting my friend's and family's blogs. It's fun to read about what's going on in their lives and seeing all the fun pictures of their kids. A while back someone told me I should start my own blog, but I didn't think it was anything I would want to do. But now that I am not watching kids (except my own) all day, I thought I might have time to keep up a blog page. It looks like a lot of fun showing off my two adorable boys and getting to design my own pages. Plus it's a good way to keep in touch with people who are living sooo far away (Sis, Stacia, you guys really need to come back to Alaska) So anyways, I decided... I want to play too! I hope everyone enjoys it! Maybe I'll do better with this than my facebook page.

No comments: