December 5, 2012

Family Time

 We updated our family picture now that we have our baby girl.

 The boys LOVE Allie! Jacob and Isaac ask to hold her all the time.




 At first Adam didn't want anything to do with Allie. Now, he loves to bring her toys and can't get enough of her hair! If you didn't already know, Adam LOVES hair. If you are close enough to reach, he has his hand in your hair. Such a funny boy!


 This is what my life is like right now. If I sit down everyone wants to sit with me.
Here we all are smashed onto one cushion of our couch. No one wanted to move to the other two-thirds of the couch. I love my funny boys!


2 comments:

Mom said...

What fabulous pictures! That little Allie is clearly loved by her big brothers. You look so sweet with all of your babies.

Unknown said...

The picture of you on the couch and all the kids sitting on you slays me. I feel the same way!

Can't wait to snuggle that darling girl! And holy cow, I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Miss you bunches.

xo