April 1, 2012

Halloween Baby?

So, we are having another baby! I'm pregnant! Baby is due October 31st. We are all very excited and everyone (even my little boys) are hoping for a girl.
We might have a chance, I've felt more sick and tired in the last 6 weeks than I ever remember being with any of the three boys.
No, we are not going to find out before the big day. Sorry, you will have to wait until this baby decides to arrive before knowing if we will be buying pink, or pulling out the well used boy clothes.
So today I'm about 9 1/2 weeks. No pictures yet. Although I'm "showing" a little, it just looks like I've gained some tummy weight. Maybe next month I will add pictures of the belly.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Congratulations Autumn!! Hoping your little one is born on Halloween, what a cool birthday that would be! That was my hope with Evie, but that little stinker was two weeks late :) Cannot wait till she is born. If you keep referring to it as a girl, it has to be that, right?