May 13, 2011

Disney Florida Trip 2011






Our Family spent almost 2 weeks in Florida at Walt Disney World!


16 people, including 5 kids, 3 babies and 5 strollers (two doubles). It was awesome and stressful and fun! I am being lazy so this is mostly a "look at the pictures to see what happened" kind of blog. Not many words are needed to see that we had fun on this family vacation.


(Sorry if this is a weird post, I was having difficulties with the blogger this time, oh well, enjoy)



The flight was long and tedious. Isaac went to his first NHL Game! We started the week and ended the week at Magic Kingdom.













We went to Cocoa Beach and spent the day covered in sand and waves.






We went to animal Kingdom.
And Rainforest Cafe.





Blizzard Beach Water Park.



Hollywood Studios, with Toy Story Mania!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Completely impressive Autumn, I love the way you put these pictures together-lots I hadn't seen yet. Thank you for being so willing to go with us to these wonderful places. There are lots of families out there that wouldn't spend 2 hours together-we spent nearly 2 weeks together! Thank you for the fantastic photo album you put together for me! Love, Mom

Amanda said...

I love the picture of all the kids in strollers. You guys must have been a formidable group! I understand the feeling, because it's the same way when we go on family vacations with the Lambs.

Toy Story Mania was one of my favorite rides when we went to Disneyland. We went on it twice and both times Josh held Charlotte on one side and I fought Evie for control of the little arcade shooter on the other. I'm not proud of that fact, but it happened. What can I say? Disney brings out the kid in everyone.