January 12, 2011

Happy New Me!

So a few weeks back I mentioned I was spending more time working out and less time eating. :) Well, after 8 weeks of hard work (very hard to resist treats during Christmas time) I have made it to my goal! I lost 20 pounds and dropped 2 pant sizes! I am down to the size I was in high school! Yeah Me! Now I am maintaining my weight and toning my tummy. Not so easy when you use a Jillian Micheal's 6 week, 6 pack ab workout. Whoo hoo!
I love that I'm done with my goal now that everyone else is just starting their new years goals. Happy New Year and Happy New Me!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

This is so awesome! I don't think I could have resisted all the holiday treat temptation. Congratulations!

[Stacia] said...

I 100% agree with Manda-in fact, I found myself very happy I was pregnant over the holidays so I could eat treats and not gain weight. :)
Congratulations, that really is incredible!

Mom said...

That's my girl! I wish I had half your work ethic. But I'm working on it! Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Yay, Autumn!!! Great Job!!! You had some serious self control ;-) I can't believe you're at your high school size/weight! So cool! Love, Rach