December 5, 2010

Checked Off My To-Do List

I know it's been over a month since I last posted.
Sorry... I have been spending a lot more time on the treadmill and doing TaeBo, less time in the kitchen and some time working on projects for Christmas gifts. Not to mention the usual upkeep with my house and taking care of my three boys and husband. So, you can see how there has not been a lot of time left over for blogging.
But finally here are some pictures of my beautiful boys for you to see.
And now I can check, "Update Blog" off my to-do list.

Enjoying cupcakes and fun at Evie and Charlotte's birthday party.


Snow... out come the boots, hats, gloves, snow pants and heavy coats.
It's a miracle he can still move in all that stuff!

My sweet baby Adam is growing up so fast.
Already 3 1/2 months.
Smiling, laughing and learning as much about everything that he can see and touch,

Isaac is no longer taking naps. But some days, he just can't seem to keep his eyes open. He fell asleep while I was reading books to him on the couch. Too cute!

Jacob was so tired and had to wait for Mommy to get off the treadmill to get a nap. Poor Baby!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Yay, Hooray-an update. I know I see those darling boys all the time, I just like to see what Mommy has to say about her boys! And congratulations on your success with the exercise-it shows! Love, Mom

Amanda said...

Now that you've updated pictures of the boys, I want to see pictures of your Christmas projects!