September 19, 2010

Wedding Bells in Portland

When Adam was only 13 days old, He and I waved goodbye to Daddy, and big brothers... then jumped on an airplane to Portland Oregon. One of my best friends, Angelina, was getting married, and (despite having a brand new baby and having to leave my other two boys at home) I wasn't gonna miss it!
The Cute Couple
Winding up for a kiss
The wedding favors
The cake, yummy!
The toast, with the giant root beer mugs, awesome!
Removing the garter
The First Dance
The Friends
Lindsey, Amanda, Angelina, Emily, Autumn, Erinn

I'm so glad I made this trip! Congrats Angelina and Wayne! I'm so happy for you!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I know it may have been hard, but, I am so glad that you went to be with Angelina. You are a great friend, not many out there that would go with a brand new baby :)
Angelina looks absolutely beautiful!

Ann said...

You got some great pictures - thanks for posting them.

Angelina said...

I keep meaning to get on here and tell you thanks for coming! Also, thanks for posting pictures, yours are my favorite posted that I can show people. Sorry you had such a drama with Adam when you got back...at least you made it home for that to all unfold! Again, it was wonderful to have you and so nice of you to come with your sweet little boy!

-Angel