August 3, 2010

"Camping"


We went "camping" with our family. Really we drove out to the Bird Creek campgrounds and played for a few hours before driving home.

My boys had lots of fun running around and playing in "the forest".

We had quiet a scare with little Jacob. While I was busy helping Isaac find a snack, Jacob decided to go exploring all by himself. I realized he was missing and went looking for him. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life. He was probably only gone for about 60 seconds, but it felt like forever to me!

Luckily, he came toddling out of the bushes somewhere and found me. He of course thought it was funny, while I am crying my eyes out. Sigh! I'm just thankful he didn't get too far away.

On a happier note... I went into the boys' room Sunday morning to wake them before church and found this. Fast asleep and cuddling. So cute!
I love my boys!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hope your next "camping" trip is less emotionally taxing.

That last picture of the boys is darling.