April 22, 2010

Out of contact

So, does anyone else feel like they are completely out of the loop?
I had the chance to visit with my good friend Sierra last night. (She just got back from her mission in Sweden) While talking to her, I realized... I am really out of the loop when it comes to people I know and their lives.
I'm not good at keeping up with old friends.
I don't know how to work almost anything on my face book page.
And I am awful at calling people "just to chat".
So basically... If you aren't married with 2 kids and have a blog... I just don't know what's going on with your life.
Sorry I'm lame, but I guess that's what happens after you become a mom, right?
I hope I'm not the only one.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank goodness for blogs or I wouldn't know what most of my friends are up to. It takes work to keep a friendship going, even when you live in the same town! Don't be too hard on yourself.

[Stacia] said...

I agree! With both you and Manda. Besides, who has time to talk on the phone? :)

Angelina said...

ahh that explain the complete lack of autumn in my life :) but i figure now i'll just jump on the the married watgon and join the crowd.

Anonymous said...

Awwww Autumn! Well I will have to extend my effort to keep up with YOU then!! I value your friendship a lot and can't let it sail away from me. I LOVE YOU GIRLIE!! - Sierra