December 27, 2009

Who would have thought?!

Well you might think I'm crazy, but we're ready and very excited! Check out the yellow signs!If you can't see the signs they say:
Baby Sundberg Due January 8th, 2010.
Baby Boy Riedel Due March 14th 2010.
And Baby Mason Due August 13th 2010.This will only happen once in a lifetime! All three Sundberg women are pregnant at the same time.
Rachal has 2 weeks to go, Jessica a is about 7 months and I'm about 7 weeks! As you can see the older siblings are excited too! Yeah for babies!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! What a great Christmas present!

April Hargan said...

What exciting news! Thanks for the link to your family blog. I'm excited to see pictures of your sweet kids. We were all pregnant at the same time too. It was fun to go through it with my sisters. I hope it is an easy pregnancy!

[Stacia] said...

I would have thought! When you felt left out that everyone else was pregnant I thought it might be coming. But Yay! I'm so excited for you-and I definitely hope you get a girl this time too! :)

Oh, and I don't think you're crazy. I told Nate 2 months after we had Tahn that I was ready. I think it's that it's so much easier to adjust! Good Luck!