November 17, 2009

Wisdom teeth and nursing...

So, this Thursday I am having all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled. Yikes! I'm a little nervous about that but what I'm really worried about is how things are going to go after they are out. Of course I'm a little concerned about the pain and discomfort. But because of the drug they are going to give me, I will not be able to nurse little Jacob for at least 24 hours.

I have milk in the freezer for him, but he hasn't taken a bottle since he was about 6 weeks old. So, I'm really hoping that he will be OK without Mommy's milk for a little while. Wish me luck and keep me a baby Jacob in your prayers. I hope we survive Thursday night!

2 comments:

[Stacia] said...

How sad for the little guy... and you. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on getting your wisdom teeth pulled, it's not too bad! And I can't believe how stinkin' cute Jacob is!

-Brittany