August 26, 2009

Jacob

Jacob is now 6 months old and learning many new and exciting things!

He's had his first taste of real food. And has decided there are too many other things to see and do... nursing is no longer important.


Jacob had his first haircut too. Well, kind of... all I did was clean up around his ears and neck a little. The rest is not long enough to bother cutting.


Jacob can put his toes in his mouth. A triumph that his big Brother never achieved (mostly because he was too chunky to fold in half).


He's been sitting up by himself for a few weeks and loves it! Now if only he could crawl! That would make life great for my Baby Boy.


And of course, he makes Mommy smile everyday!

1 comment:

[Stacia] said...

He's getting too big! I can't believe I still haven't met him and won't until he's almost 1! Give those boys kisses for me!